Clients can depend on consultants of Blue Pelican Associates to develop their maritime infrastructure facilities. Planning and cost control are a virtual necessity for any major infrastructure project. By creating a framework for fundamental decisions or for securing support/approval of the planning the costs can be controlled more effectively. It provides a basis for a smooth development process of the infrastructure project.
The analyses of BPA's consultants are executed at both internal and external levels in order to identify all opportunities and risks in the process. Components include technical, socio-economic and environmental/mitigation aspects and the concerns of all stakeholders involved.
Services rendered by BPA include:
- Assisting in formulating vision() and hierarchy of goals and objectives
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats (SWOT) analyses of the actual situation
- Formulating actions and processes to be taken to attain the new goals
- Implementation of the agreed processes
- Dealing with Client’s, stakeholder interests and public awareness issues
- Monitoring the implemented processes and controlling the operation