Detailed assessment of the construction Methods and planning are crucial for preparing cost estimates and a realistic project duration. For numerous dredging, construction and marine projects BPA executed this task. Based on the scope of work for the project suitable equipment is proposed, with associated working methods and estimates for production and costs. The project budget and duration is then based on both this estimate and a specific risk evaluation. In the tender phase these estimates can serve as benchmark for contractor proposals. During actual construction budget and planning control is supported by these estimates.
BPA offers among others:
- detailed assessment of construction activities
- risk assessment and evaluation
- proposing of suitable equipment
- proposing working method
- estimation of production and costs of project
- estimation of project duration