BPA experts have worldwide practical experience in dredging and reclamation projects. This diversified experience ranges from conceptual design to risk management and from cost estimates to expert opinions.
Our clients vary from port authorities and governmental organizations to private investors and contractors. We provide our services tailored to the specific needs of each client, relying on a personal, hands-on approach which is highly valued in the dredging industry. Clients can expect from us that the interdependencies of technical, financial and contractual aspects will be given due care and attention to achieve “best for project” results.
We provide our services in all phases of projects, like:
- strategic planning and project development
- (pre-)feasibility studies and dredgeability assessment
- geotechnical and hydrographic investigations
- preparation of contracts and specifications
- procurement and tender negotiations
- preparation and planning of project execution
- quality tests and hand-over
- dispute avoidance, settlement or arbitration