All Partners of Blue Pelican Associates have vast practical experience working in dredging and related projects. Clients vary from contractors and governmental and supra-national organizations to private investors. This diversified experience ranges from conceptual design to risk management and project supervision It can be adapted to the specific needs of each client, relying on a personal, hands-on approach which is highly valued in the dredging industry.
Project phases in which services are rendered:
- project identification
- strategic planning and project development
- feasibility studies
- geotechnical investigations and dredgeability assessment
- preliminary and detailed design
- preparation of tender documents
- procurement and tender negotiations
- preparation and planning of project execution
- site supervision
- quality tests and hand-over
- post-delivery services (maintenance, contractual disputes & arbitration)
Clients can expect BPA to provide innovative, practical and economically sound solutions, ensuring that proposed projects become reality. Clients can expect that the interdependencies of technical, financial and contractual aspects will be given due care and attention to achieve the best possible results.
Blue Pelican Associates is Co-author on the following papers related to Dredging and Reclamation: